Friday 21 November 2008

Lesbian Love...



Hmmmmmm.....
Don't get soooo excited... It really isn't what you think... lol


According to Wikipedia...

The word lesbian in English was originally an adjective referring to the Greek island of Lesbos. From antiquity Lesbos was associated with female homosexuality because of the homoerotic verse of native poetess Sappho. The ancient Greek rhetorician Lucian used "Lesbian" as an adjective to refer to female homosexuality, but the most common term used by ancient writers was Tribade, which could mean either a masculine woman, or a woman who has sex with another woman.


I really don't know why there are single sex schools... This is such a bad idea on every level because the same things that the schools are trying to prevent are the same things the students get so obsessed about and fantasize till they have to settle for what is available to them...



I attended a well known single sex school in Nigeria... It was a great idea, when I was a junior as there were no boys to distract you. Our small minds were not even capable of those kinds of thoughts at that stage. Even when I went home on holidays, I just had a few crushes which died down within a few days… Except K…


Let me digress a little and tell you about K… I met K at a summer school between JS2 and JS3… I’m not sure if it was K who had the major crush on me or if I was the one who had the major crush on him…lol… This was nothing sexual though, it was just your usual shy runs… He was really sweet, unlike any of the other 12 year old boys in existence… I knew he also liked me because of all the other girls in lesson; I was the only one who got an invite for his birthday party. K was actually my first major crush, which ended after summer school… Although I still remember him a lot… We hooked up on FB a couple of weeks ago and we plan to hook up in person in 2 weeks… eeeek… I will tell you all about it when it does happen…


Ok, back to my gist… My first and second ever sexual experience in life happened when I was 14 in SS2, and when I was 15 in SS3 both with girls…

In my secondary school we had this thing where on Valentines Day; girls give each other presents… The person you give a present has been pre-determined by a bunch of your friends… The person is usually either your senior by a year or your junior by a year, depending on if you were in SS2 or SS3… Sometimes, girls became unusually close to girls in their set… This phenomenon was called Alovee (pronounced ar-lurv- eh)…


Anyway, I never hit it off with any of my alovee’s… Junior or Senior… The junior one always did my hair, which was great as she became my friend and personal hairdresser… lol… (The Alovee thing came with perks…) and the senior one was just there… We were friends and actually still are… I just thought the whole Alovee thing was glamorised lesbianism…


In SS2, I had this sit mate I was very good friends with… We were actually sit mates from SS1 to SS3… UO and I were just cool like that… We were quite close and even during summers; we hooked up, attended parties together (… I remember when KC boys would have parties and call them names like “Men in black” lol) and all that stuff…


Anyway, I always suspected that she had le-le (girl on girl action) tendencies… She was/is soooo boyish… You know how you get those people on Jerry Springer saying that they feel like they are a man trapped in a woman’s body… That was basically UO….


Even in conversations she would be like “You girls”. She really did not really see herself as a girl… The only thing that was feminine about her was her boobs… I remember one day she made a statement saying “I really want to be a gynecologist, so I can get to see women’s pussy’s”… Seriously, she said that…


My suspicions were confirmed one evening in school; we were studying together in her room as it was usually very quiet when most people had gone for prep… All of a sudden, she started kissing me (My very first ever kiss)… It felt so weird, so I retracted… We never spoke about it again and I have never told anyone about it… UO and I are still very good friends till date, even though she lives in Yankee now…


In SS3, UO had several girlfriends… She was the confirmed player of the set… It was mad… Girls used to fight over her and cook for her… Even my bunkmate, who actually had a boyfriend in University (Story for another day…), would beg me to ask UO to come and see her… I would leave the room for them to “spend time together”

For the record, UO has now come out openly as a lesbian… and I still love her to death…


In SS3, there was this girl in my set…T… We somehow became so close… I really can’t remember how, but I REMEMBER STARTING TO HAVE SOME MAD FEELINGS FOR HER….. This was so weird… It really did not feel weird at the time though… We did everything together, she was in a different living block, but I was either always at hers or she was at mines’… We would go to class together, steal some time together between classes, have lunch together, go back to the hostel together, head back for prep together and sleep together on the same bed… Nothing sexual ever happened until one day, we were both lying on my bed and reading. Then NEPA took light…


So we started talking, and all of a sudden, SHE KISSED ME… The thing is it actually felt good, so I KISSED HER BACK… No, it didn’t stop there… (As I recollect this… I cringe)…. We touched each other for a while in the dark and then NEPA brought light…. After this, we never spoke about what happened and it never happened again… When we were leaving school, I remember us both crying our eyes out, cos I knew I wouldn’t get to see her for a long time… She lived in Ibadan and I lived in Lagos, plus I was moving to London in 2 weeks… She wrote me a letter once though, which my mum brought to me by Christmas 01… We have completely lost contact 8 years later….


I still remember how she always told me how beautiful I am and how she wishes we could spend the rest of our lives together and remain this close… It felt both wrong and right at the same time…


For the record, I am as straight as it gets, I have never ever been remotely attracted to any girl, even with T, it was more of an emotional connection…


So that’s my gist for the day…

Looking forward to going out tonight… Will be maddd fun cos I’m meeting up with my crazy friend Dodo… and I will be wearing my new pair of “I’m sorry” Ted Baker boots, courtesy of Muffin…



Happy Friday x x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Qc Babe...I can smell y'all from a mile away...hmmph!

anywhoo...wow...this is profound mehn I dnt even knw what to say...I guess its safe for me to say ur wholly experienced...lol

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Gobsmacked. "Fingers on the keyboard and blinking rapidly"

hypnotique said...

@Chari... Sorry to disappoint you... I aint no QC girl oh...
@Kunle... lol lol...

Buttercup said...

Imagine 'Lesbos' being the name of a place!

Yes o, tell us how the meeting goes with K.

Wow babe..that was something..

Im gonna guess VF?

Abujamaiden said...

Yeh!!! This stuff actually happened? For real? I went to mix boarding school and we used 'gossip' about the single sex schools action!

V.Fowler? or that Catholic girls school (sacredheart can't remember!) First school I thot was QC.

Lol!

miss jones said...

sh*t, didnt know u got hit on in school. that said, i know u, but dont worry, won't tell nobody :-D

Buttercup said...

hey babe..u ok??

'Yar Mama said...

Haap New Year.